I'm trying to set up PHPUnit for Typo3. I've installed the PHPUnit extension as
well as the PHPUnit CLI extension. I'd like the PHPUnit tests to be run on a
separate test database. What's the best way of making Typo3's CLI bootstrap run
with a different db config?

As of now, when I run the PHPUnit command

==
/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh phpunit ./typo3conf/ext/phpunit/TestExtensions/aaa
==

I see the following output

----
PHPUnit 3.7.22 by Sebastian Bergmann.

FF

Time: 0 seconds, Memory: 16.00Mb

There were 2 failures:

1) Warning
No tests found in class "Tx_Aaa_Tests_OneTest".

/var/www/typo3conf/ext/phpunit/Classes/TestRunner/CliTestRunner.php:43
/var/www/typo3conf/ext/phpunit/Scripts/ManualCliTestRunner.php:27

2) Warning
No tests found in class "Tx_Aaa_Tests_Fixtures_AnotherTest".

/var/www/typo3conf/ext/phpunit/Classes/TestRunner/CliTestRunner.php:43
/var/www/typo3conf/ext/phpunit/Scripts/ManualCliTestRunner.php:27

FAILURES!
Tests: 2, Assertions: 0, Failures: 2.
----

I'm running on a CentOS 6.4 LAMP stack with Typo3 v6.1

I'm quite new to Typo3 so any advice would be appreciated.