Am 09.04.14 15:32, schrieb Steffen Nielsen:
Hello.

First off - i'm new to Typo3 and apologize in advance for a question
that's probably very straightforward, but i've been googling and trying
for a long time, and can't seem to find the answer myself, so here goes:

I have a logo in an image, that's located in a header as follows:

page.headerData.20.value (
      <!--
        body{ background:#99d1a4;}
        h1, h2, h3, h4{ color:99d1a4;}
        #content h1.csc-firstHeader{ color:#008D1C;}

        #header{
background:url(/fileadmin/user_upload/fadl_top/fadldk.gif) -18px 0
no-repeat;}
      -->
)

I would like to add a link to the header, so that when you press it, you
are returned to the frontpage of the website. Is that in any way
possible? I found the code in a general template tab. Hope someone can
help.

as you include the logo-image as backgroundimage the image can not be a link. instead you need to link the DOM-object (that with the id="header"), which might be grater than the logo. if you want to link only the logo you need to include the logo with a normal img-tag which can be linked.

this should be available to find. something like:

temp.logo = IMAGE
temp.logo.file = /fileadmin/user_upload/fadl_top/fadldk.gif
temp.logo.typolink.parameter = 1

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html