Hello,

On 2014-04-10 18:14, Dave S wrote:

Does anyone have any experience using Typo3 in this or a similar maner?
Thanks in advance for your time!

We recently had a similar requirement and I did some investigation. After having looked at the wikipedia list of different accounting software solutions [1] I decided that I will take a closer look at "Frontaccounting" [2] as it sounds promising: "FrontAccounting is multiuser, multilingual and multicurrency."

Especially the "multiuser" aspect is important. This is for example not true for GNUcash. Having a multiuser capable accounting software it should be possible to use the common application interface for humans entering bills or received cash and on the other hand have an TYPO3 application posting automated payments (or receivables).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_accounting_software
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontaccounting

greetings,
Bernhard