Hello,

Instead of creating a crowdfunding project site I will try it the easy way: Who would participate in sponsoring upgrade of the "kb_nescefe" extension [1] to TYPO3 6.2.

Estimated cost: 600,00 Euro

Just post how much you would like to contribute to this thread. You can get a bill. Payment can be done via bank transfer (SEPA) or PayPal.

If the required budget goal gets reached the extension will get upgraded and I will contact you regarding your contribution.

By sponsoring 150,00 Euro or more you will get listed in the documentation as sponsor.

greetings,
Bernhard

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_nescefe