Hi Markus,

Thank you for answering, I think I get it: it's not that all files are now automagically handled by FAL, all the old stuff will just work as it did before, unless you actually make them use FAL yourself.

I upgraded all tt_content image handling and didn't need to touch things like fe_user profile images. I disabled [FE][activateContentAdapter] and everything works fine.

Loek