Thank you! That works great. One difference is that I used TCAdefaults (with an 
's' on the end) rather than TCAdefault. Here is the code:

TCAdefaults.tt_content.imagewidth = 350

A follow up question is this, is there a way to specify which type of content 
element this gets applied to? It's not so much an issue with images, but I 
would also like to set a default bottom margin for grid elements, but not other 
elements. I tried the following, but it set the bottom margin for all of the 
content elements on the page:

TCAdefaults.tt_content.spaceAfter = 25

I even tried this, along with several variations, but it did not work either...

TCAdefaults.tt_content.spaceAfter = CASE
TCAdefaults.tt_content.spaceAfter {
 key.field = CType
 gridelements_pi1 = 25
 default >
}

When I used the above code, it just set the bottom margin field to "CASE". Is it possible 
to set the default "spaceAfter" value for specific content types?

Thank you again. -Chris Crawford

_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to