Mybe I could add apc_clear_cache() somewhere in the /typo3/install/ to have cache cleared on every hit in Install Tool? That do you think?

regards
Tomek

W dniu 2015-05-17 o 13:33, Markus Klein pisze:
Hi!

That should be independent of the webserver, since PHP is already running your
code.
I suspect the opcode cache.
Since you don't have access to the button anymore to clear it, you have to do
it by either a CLI script or a server restart.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein

Hello!

I have such error when I go to Install Tool -> Important actions

"Oops, an error occurred!  Could not analyse
class:TYPO3\CMS\Install\Service\CoreUpdateService maybe not loaded or
no autoloader?"

I noticed this when I was updating 6.2.9 to 6.2.12.

It happens on hosting with LiteSpeed Server instead od Appache. From the
other hand I didn't notice this problem on Windows (WAMP).

Does anybody know what may cause that problem?

--
regards
Tomek