Michael,
I ended up using *both* your extension and Mark's, as they both have unique
strengths. :-)
One bit of changes I humbly submit to extend the height and fill the window as
much as possible:
1.) In be_welcome/Resources/Private/Templates/Welcome/Show.html I changed the
iframe code to make the height auto fill to 100%, as per the suggestion from
Vijay Chouhan at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9975810/make-iframe-automatically-adjust-height-according-to-the-contents-without-using
. So, it looks like this:
<iframe id="BeWelcome" src="{external_website_uri}" scrolling="no"
frameborder="0" style="overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width:100%; position:
absolute;" height="100%" width="100%" ></iframe>
2.) I commented out a.) "Welcome to TYPO3 CMS" line from
be_welcome/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xlf b.) "<h1>Welcome..."
located in be_welcome/Resources/Private/Templates/Welcome/Show.html
3.) I modified the file be_welcome/Resources/Private/Layouts/Default.html -
specifically: <div id="typo3-inner-docbody" style="padding: 0px !important;">
The result is a window that is very difficult to discern as an iframe ;-)
Thanks again,-Scott.
From: Michael Schams <[email protected]>
To: Scotty C <[email protected]>; TYPO3 English
<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] How to Make a New Start Page?
On Fri, 2015-06-19 at 17:52 +0000, Scotty C wrote:
> Michael, I installed be_welcome and pointed it to a public page but upon
> clicking "Welcome Screen", it spit out:
Fixed in version 1.0.1, https://github.com/schams-net/be_welcome
> bw_backendsite works!
I like Mark's idea of *not* using an iframe! :-)
Cheers
Michael
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english