I have hidden 4 main pages in my page tree. When I go to the website, 2 of
those don't show up in the main menu, but 2 of those do show up. When I click
on the ones that should've been hidden in the main menu and I am on one of
those pages, suddenly all the pages that should be hidden are hidden in the
main menu. The main menu bar changes which pages are displayed depending on
whether the page I am on is hidden.
(4 and 2 are fictive numbers to make the idea clear)

I have tried to clear my cache, but that didn't work. If there is any
information you need, I am willing to provide it. I want to provide some
images, but since this is my first post the site doesn't allow me.

Thanks in advance!