Hello Jigal,

Thanks for your reply...

I think I understand what you mean...
Since I would to make condition with TS, I tested the following, based on:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.filter{
 /*
  formula: myFilter = field:value
 */
}

Test 1:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.filter{
 pagesOnlyFilter=type:pages
}
Works, only show results from "pages"!

Test 2:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.filter{
 newsOnly=altType_stringS:Noticias
}
Works, only show results as defined under "Noticias"!

Test 3:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.filter{
 categoryFilter=category_stringM:963
 #where  '963' is the facetKey (see below)...
}
Does not work, that is, no results found while there are results from that category...

Any idea what I am doing wrong in case of category filter?

Thanks again and regards!
-brt

    faceting = 1
    faceting {

      removeFacetLinkText = <b>@facetText</b>
      facets {
        type >
        altType_stringS {
          field = altType_stringS
          label = Recurso
          #operator = OR
        }
        category_stringM {
          label = Categorias
          field = category_stringM
          type = hierarchy
          hierarchy = HMENU
          hierarchy {
            1 = TMENU
            1 {
              NO = 1
              NO {
                doNotLinkIt.stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
                doNotLinkIt.stdWrap.cObject {
                  override=1
override.if.isInList.field = facetKey override.if.value=963,276,237,544,358,307,1743
                }
                wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
                stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
                stdWrap.cObject = RECORDS
                stdWrap.cObject {
                  source.field = facetKey
                  tables = sys_category
                  dontCheckPid = 1
                  conf.sys_category = TEXT
                  conf.sys_category.field = title
                  conf.sys_category.htmlSpecialChars = 1
                }
              }
            }

            2 < .1
            2.wrap = <ul class="dropdown-menu">|</ul>
2.NO.stdWrap.dataWrap = |<span class="facetoption-result-count">&nbsp;({field:numberOfResults})&nbsp;</span>
          }
        }
      }
    }