Am 14.01.2016 um 14:53 schrieb Damien:
> I don't know why anybody needs to know my real name to help me.
this has historical reasons from mailinglists/newsgroups...
it is that humans can talk with each other and not with anonymos persons
by the way Damian is now MUCH better than D-X
nobody had ask you if your first post has had this Name

So, hello Damian, wellcome in the TYPO3 Comunity

> And next time I'll
> directly upload pictures, thanks for the info, didn't think about that :)
thanks, you couldn't know this (it is sadly nowhere comunicated)
it's a problem with THIS special type of a forum...

about your problem:
i don't know this extension, maybe it is much to old (august 2012)
what is your TYPO3 and PHP Version ???

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format