Am 06.02.2016 um 20:37 schrieb Peter Kühnlein:
Am 06.02.2016 um 19:32 schrieb mario chiari:
Hi

second thoughts, new question: is out there a very professional,
reliable hosting service, with a good knowledge of TYPO3, .eu based?

At the end of the day, I may decide to go for something a little
pricey.

Thanks
Regards
mario

Hi Mario,

In Germany, the standard answer would be quite obvious: Mittwald sure is
the TYPO3 hosting company #1 here. Personally, I usually recommend
all-incl though. They do have a very dedicated support 24/7 and are
comparatively affordable. If you are looking for a hosting company in
just any European country, I'd recommend checking them out.

I think you also should mention another big sponsor of the TYPO3 community: jweiland.net
So they also have only a german website.

bernd