Am 10.02.2016 um 17:13 schrieb polycarp royal:
Hey,
I want to have two, three content elements on one page. Have tried
pacing them as dictated in typo3 i.e one on the left and other right but
they seem to disappear when they are not on the 'normal' or 'border'
columns. I ideally want to have a form on the left column and a search
or login box on the right. I'm using typo3 6.2.17

Any ideas what I'm not doing right? thanks

just a general statement:
you need to define a page rendering, where your content of the differnt columns is assigned a specific place in your website.

more answers need more information

bernd