Am 12.02.2016 um 07:26 schrieb Katja Lampela:
Hi,

This - after logging out and back in again - constantly appearing error
is really getting to bug me and my clients:

Oops, an error occurred!
Invalid form/module token detected. Access Denied!
More information regarding this error might be available online.

Why oh why and how to get rid of it?

the error is thrown if your security-token of the BE does not match your current session. I assume, that the logout is not really detected. propably from your browser which uses the BE(form) from the cache, which has the old token. so you logged in anew you got a new session and a new security-token (from your server).

a typical case: you open two windows with the same BE-login. in one window you do a log out and log in again. if you now do anything in the other window you will get the invalid-form/module-token-error.

maybe your website is behind a proxy and you got cached BE-forms?

bernd