I feel quite solid when developing an extbase extension, "kickstarting" it with
`EXT:extension_builder`, changing the model manually later, modifying controller actions, setting
up own ViewHelpers, adapting realURL, even setting up scheduler tasks with an
"ImportCommandController".

What remains a mystery to me ist the creation of an own backend module.
extension_builder creates something, but what you get in the BE module are (if
I understand correctly) basically FE views.

Where do I get a tutorial / walkthrough / simple example extension on how to
create an extbase BE module that might have some of the following features:

* e.g. with the possibility to edit records  I've seen
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/ApiOverview/Examples/EditLinks/Index.html
 but don't get ahead.

* e.g. with a big button to kick off a custom class / or a scheduler task

It's the first steps that make it difficult, I'm sure it's documented somewhere
but I'm not sure where to look

Cheers!
Urs