Hello!

I am the new user of TYPO3. Actually web designer who created site and
supported  is unavailable (I can't reach him anyhow), but I faced with the
problem that I do not know how to solve.

Everything was warking for long time, but one week ago I noticed that I do not
get messages from my site with the sender addresses X (at) mail.ru. Any other
addresses (even fake) are processed fine but those I do not get in my mailbox
(in spam also).
I am using plugin powermail.

What could be the reason of that? Could you, please, help to solve this problem.

Thanks!