In addition to this, I have a lot of errors generated.

They al ook like this:

Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: Declaration of
Tx_Yag_ViewHelpers_Uri_CurrentViewHelper::render($action = NULL, array
$arguments = Array, $controller = NULL, $extensionName = NULL, $pluginName =
NULL, $pageUid = NULL, $pageType = 0, $noCache = false, $noCacheHash = false,
$section = '', $format = '', $linkAccessRestrictedPages = false, array
$additionalParams = Array, $absolute = false, $addQueryString = false, array
$argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString = Array) should be compatible with
TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\Uri\ActionViewHelper::render($action = NULL, array
$arguments = Array, $controller = NULL, $extensionName = NULL, $pluginName =
NULL, $pageUid = NULL, $pageType = 0, $noCache = false, $noCacheHash = false,
$section = '', $format = '', $linkAccessRestrictedPages = false, array
$additionalParams = Array, $absolute = false, $addQueryString = false, array
$argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString = Array, $addQueryStringMethod = NULL) in
/var/www/vhosts/mysite.nl/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/yag/Classes/ViewHelpers/Uri/CurrentViewHelper.php
 line 33

Best regards,

W.