Hello everybody. Tell me please how make dropdown list on frontend with items
from DB? I created extension with extension builder. My own extension extend
fe_user and add  custom dropdown list to him. In backend I can edit this
list(add and delete elements), But I don't know how to show this dropdown input
with items which I added in backend.

May be I can do that with custom query to DB.? I think it is not best way.
Also I tried do it with ViewHelper. but it not work.

Help me please! I need to show this dropdown input on page profile (I use
femanager)