Quote: Wim Spijker (wimpie) wrote on Tue, 20 June 2017 21:54
It happens when saving a form made in TYPO3 8.7.1. When saving, or when try to
unhide that content element I get the error.
So I made a new form in TYPO3 8.7.2. then there are no errors, not by saving, nor by un-hide. I had 6 forms made in TYPO3 8.7.1 and all 6 had the same error. I think it has to do with forms made in TYPO3 8.7.1

I make new forms.