useCSS ist deaktiviert und vom Browser ist es nicht! abhängig

ich denke es müsste ein setting vom proc teil sein aber wie gesagt hab ewig
gesucht und nix gefunden! Klappt es denn bei dir dass du mehrere klassen
zuweist?!? dass wär immerhin ein wichtiger hinweis!

Hier meine config:
------------------
  ## By Mike: i unset everything first just to make sure!
RTE.default >
RTE.classes >
RTE.classesAnchor >

#
# Default proc options in Page TSconfig for htmlArea RTE and Classic RTE
#
# Sets the proc options for all default configurations.
#
# Assumptions:  - CSS Styled Content is installed.
#               - XHTML output is expected.
#
# For documentation of RTE tranformations, see:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/5/2/
# For documentation of Page TSConfig configuration of RTE processing, see:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Page_TSconfig/
# For documentation of the HTMLparser, see:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/HTMLparser/
# For documentation of RTE settings in TCA, see:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/3/#id3665895
#
# @author       Stanislas Rolland <stanislas.rolland(arobas)fructifor.ca>
#
# TYPO3 SVN ID: $Id: pageTSConfig.txt 3971 2008-08-12 21:13:52Z stan $
#

  ## Default RTE processing rules

RTE.default.proc {

    ## TRANSFORMATION METHOD
    ## We assume that CSS Styled Content is used.
  overruleMode = ts_css

    ## DO NOT CONVERT BR TAGS INTO LINEBREAKS
    ## br tags in the content are assumed to be intentional.
  dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1

    ## PRESERVE DIV SECTIONS - DO NOT REMAP TO P
  preserveDIVSections = 1

    ## TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV
  allowTagsOutside = hr, address

    ## TAGS ALLOWED
    ## Added to the default internal list:
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span
    ## But, for the sake of clarity, we use a complete list in alphabetic order.
    ## center, font, link, meta, o:p, strike, sdfield, style, title and  u will
be removed on entry (see below).
    ## b and i will be remapped on exit (see below).
    ## Note that the link accessibility feature of htmlArea RTE does insert img
tags.
    ## By Mike: unsetting it first will make sure to only use those tags!

  allowTags >
  allowTags (
    a, br, div, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, img, li, link, meta, ol, p,
    span, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, td, th, tr, hr, ul, title
        ## By Mike: I normaly i dont want those tags:
    #abbr, acronym, address, b, bdo, big, blockquote, caption, center, cite,
code, col, colgroup, del, dfn, i,
    #ins, kbd, label, em, font, tt, u, strike, strong, style, sub, sup, var,
pre, q, samp, sdfield, small
    )

    ## TAGS DENIED
    ## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.
  denyTags >

    ## ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES
    ## Attributes class and align are always preserved
    ## Align attribute will be unset on entry (see below)
    ## This is a list of additional attributes to keep
  keepPDIVattribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang

    ## REMAP BOLD AND ITALIC TO STRONG AND EMPHASIS AND VICE VERSA
  transformBoldAndItalicTags = 1

    ## ALLOW TO WRITE ABOUT HTML
  dontUndoHSC_db = 1
  dontHSC_rte = 1

    ## CONTENT TO DATABASE
  entryHTMLparser_db = 1
  entryHTMLparser_db {

      ## TAGS ALLOWED
      ## Always use the same list of allowed tags.
    allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags

      ## TAGS DENIED
      ## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.
    denyTags >

      ## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE
    htmlSpecialChars = 0

    tags {

        ## REMOVE IMG TAGS
        ## By Mike: will be enabled later on!
      img.allowedAttribs = 0
      img.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1

        ## CLEAN ATTRIBUTES ON THE FOLLOWING TAGS
      span.fixAttrib.style.unset = 1
      p {
        allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
        fixAttrib.align.unset = 1
      }
      div < .p
      span.allowedAttribs = class
      hr.allowedAttribs = class
      b.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      bdo.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      big.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      blockquote.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      cite.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      code.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      del.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      dfn.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      em.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      i.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      ins.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      kbd.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      label.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      q.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      samp.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      small.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      strike.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      strong.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      sub.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      sup.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      tt.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      u.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
      var.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class
    }

      ## REMOVE OPEN OFFICE META DATA TAGS, WORD 2003 TAGS, LINK, META, STYLE
AND TITLE TAGS, AND DEPRECATED HTML TAGS
      ## We use this rule instead of the denyTags rule so that we can protect
custom tags without protecting these unwanted tags.
    removeTags = center, font, link, o:p, sdfield, meta, style, title, strike, u

      ## PROTECT CUSTOM TAGS
    keepNonMatchedTags = protect
  }

  HTMLparser_db {
      ## STRIP ALL ATTRIBUTES FROM THESE TAGS
      ## If this list of tags is not set, it will default to:
b,i,u,br,center,hr,sub,sup,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike.
      ## However, we want to keep xml:lang attribute on most tags and tags from
the default list where cleaned on entry.
    noAttrib = br

      ## XHTML COMPLIANCE
      ## Note that applying xhtml_cleaning on exit would break non-standard
attributes of typolink tags
    xhtml_cleaning = 1
  }

  exitHTMLparser_db = 1
  exitHTMLparser_db {
      ## KEEP ALL TAGS
      ## Unwanted tags were removed on entry.
      ## Without this rule, the parser will remove all tags! Presumably, this
rule will be more efficient than repeating the allowTags rule
    keepNonMatchedTags = 1

      ## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE
    htmlSpecialChars = 0
  }
}

  ## Use same RTE processing rules in FE
RTE.default.FE.proc < RTE.default.proc

  ## RTE processing rules for bodytext column of tt_content table
  ## Erase settings from other extensions
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext >

  ## Make sure we use ts_css transformation
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.text.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.textpic.proc.overruleMode = ts_css

#
# "Demo" Page TSconfig for htmlArea RTE
#
# Sets default Page TSConfig with maximal features for users who want to
explore the features of the RTE.
#
# TYPO3 SVN ID: $Id: pageTSConfig.txt 4140 2008-09-17 02:57:32Z stan $
#

  ## Define labels and styles to be applied to class selectors in the interface
of the RTE
  ## Partial re-use of color scheme and frame scheme from CSS Styled Content
extension
RTE.classes {
  align-left {
    name = LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/locallang_tooltips.xml:justifyleft
    value = text-align: left;
  }
  align-center {
    name = LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/locallang_tooltips.xml:justifycenter
    value = text-align: center;
  }
  align-right {
    name = LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/locallang_tooltips.xml:justifyright
    value = text-align: right;
  }
}

  ## Anchor classes configuration for use by the anchor accesibility feature
(htmlArea RTE only)
RTE.classesAnchor {
  externalLink {
    class = external-link
    type = url
    image = EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/external_link.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_titleText
  }
  externalLinkInNewWindow {
    class = external-link-new-window
    type = url
    image =
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/external_link_new_window.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_new_window_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_new_window_titleText
  }
  internalLink {
    class = internal-link
    type = page
    image = EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/internal_link.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_titleText
  }
  internalLinkInNewWindow {
    class = internal-link-new-window
    type = page
    image =
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/internal_link_new_window.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_new_window_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_new_window_titleText
  }
  download {
    class = download
    type = file
    image = EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/download.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:download_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:download_titleText
  }
  mail {
    class = mail
    type = mail
    image = EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/mail.gif
    altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:mail_altText
    titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:mail_titleText
  }
}

  ## Default RTE configuration
RTE.default {

    ## Markup options (htmlArea RTE only)
  enableWordClean = 1
  removeTrailingBR = 1
  removeComments = 1
  removeTags = center, o:p, sdfield
  removeTagsAndContents = link, meta, script, style, title

    ## Allow img tags
  proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.img >

    ## Toolbar options
    ## By Mike: Full List:
    ## blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle, fontstyle,
fontsize, formatblock, blockquote, insertparagraphbefore, insertparagraphafter,
    ## lefttoright, righttoleft, left, center, right, justifyfull, orderedlist,
unorderedlist, outdent, indent, formattext, bidioverride, big, bold, citation,
code, definition, deletedtext, emphasis, insertedtext, italic, keyboard,
monospaced, quotation, sample, small, span, strikethrough, strong, subscript,
superscript, underline,
    ## variable, textcolor, bgcolor, textindicator, emoticon, insertcharacter,
line, link, unlink, image, table, user, acronym, findreplace, spellcheck,
chMode, inserttag, removeformat, copy, cut, paste, undo, redo, showhelp, about,
    ## toggleborders, tableproperties, tablerestyle, rowproperties,
rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, columnproperties,
columninsertbefore, columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit,
cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit,
cellmerge
  showButtons = *
  hideButtons =  textindicator, formattext, bold, italic, big, small,
insertedtext, deletedtext, citation, code, definition, keyboard, monospaced,
quotation, sample, variable, bidioverride, span, fontstyle, fontsize,
blockquote, left, lefttoright, righttoleft, textcolor, bgcolor, emoticon, user,
acronym, inserttag, showhelp, about, spellcheck
    ## By Mike: Mikes Toolbar order
  toolbarOrder >
  toolbarOrder (
      formatblock, insertparagraphbefore, insertparagraphafter,
      bar, blockstylelabel, blockstyle, space, textstylelabel, textstyle,
    linebreak,
      textindicator,
      bar, textcolor, bgcolor,
      bar, center, right, justifyfull,
      bar, outdent, indent, bar, orderedlist, unorderedlist,
      bar, formattext, blockquote, bold, strong, italic, emphasis, big, small,
insertedtext, deletedtext, citation, code, definition, keyboard, monospaced,
quotation, sample, variable, bidioverride, strikethrough, subscript,
superscript, underline, span,
      bar, fontstyle, space, fontsize,
      bar, removeformat, findreplace, spellcheck, chMode,
      bar, lefttoright, righttoleft,
    linebreak,
      copy, cut, paste,
      bar, undo, redo,
      bar, emoticon, insertcharacter, line, image,
      bar, link, unlink,
      bar, table, toggleborders,
      bar, user, acronym, inserttag,
      bar, showhelp, about,
    linebreak,
      tableproperties, tablerestyle,
      bar, rowproperties, rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit,
      bar, columnproperties, columninsertbefore, columninsertafter,
columndelete, columnsplit,
      bar, cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete,
cellsplit, cellmerge
  )

    ## More toolbar options (htmlArea RTE only)
  keepButtonGroupTogether = 1

    ## Enable status bar (htmlArea RTE only)
  showStatusBar =  1

    ## Add default example styles
    ## Left, center, right and justify alignment of text in block elements
  inlineStyle.text-alignment (
    p.align-left, h1.align-left, h2.align-left, h3.align-left, h4.align-left,
h5.align-left, h6.align-left, div.align-left, address.align-left { text-align:
left; }
    p.align-center, h1.align-center, h2.align-center, h3.align-center,
h4.align-center, h5.align-center, h6.align-center, div.align-center,
address.align-center { text-align: center; }
    p.align-right, h1.align-right, h2.align-right, h3.align-right,
h4.align-right, h5.align-right, h6.align-right, div.align-right,
address.align-right { text-align: right; }
    p.align-justify, h1.align-justify, h2.align-justify, h3.align-justify,
h4.align-justify, h5.align-justify, h6.align-justify, div.align-justify,
address.align-justify { text-align: justify; }
  )

    ## Default selectors for the default configuration of the link accessibity
feature.
  inlineStyle.accessibility (
    a.external-link {}
    a.external-link-new-window {}
    a.internal-link {}
    a.internal-link-new-window {}
    a.download {}
    a.mail {}
  )
    ## Default selector for indentation.
  inlineStyle.indentation (
    div.indent { margin-left: 2em; }
  )

    ## Use stylesheet file rather than the above mainStyleOverride and
inlineStyle properties to style the contents (htmlArea RTE only)
    ## When RTE.default.contentCSS is not specified, file
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcsss/default.css is used.
  ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
  contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/agatos_v01/css/screen/typo3_rte.css

    ## For this demo, do not remove font, strike and u tags
    ## By mike: Do remove it since meking new classes makes more sence
  #proc.entryHTMLparser_db.removeTags := removeFromList(font,strike,u)

    ## List all class selectors that are allowed on the way to the database
    ## By Mike: List all classes needed here! I Disabled the classes i dont
want to have!
  proc.allowedClasses (
    external-link, external-link-new-window, internal-link,
internal-link-new-window, download, mail,
    align-left, align-center, align-right, align-justify,
    indent, important,
    teaser, smallest_text, note, info, highlight, dimmed, underline,
strikethrough, aga_red
  )

    ## If these Attributes are present then you have to specify this classes
doubled so do not uncomment them but rather set the classes in your contentCSS
  #buttons.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses >
  #buttons.blockstyle.tags.div.allowedClasses >
  #buttons.blockstyle.tags.table.allowedClasses >
  #buttons.blockstyle.tags.td.allowedClasses >
  #buttons.blockstyle.tags.a.allowedClasses = external-link,
external-link-new-window, internal-link, internal-link-new-window, download,
mail
  #buttons.blockstyle.showTagFreeClasses = 0
  #buttons.textstyle.tags.span.allowedClasses >
  #buttons.textstyle.showTagFreeClasses = 0
  #classesImage =

  classesAnchor = external-link, external-link-new-window, internal-link,
internal-link-new-window, download, mail
  classesAnchor.default {
    page = internal-link
    url = external-link-new-window
    file = download
    mail = mail
  }

    ## Configuration specific to the table button or TableOperations feature
(htmlArea RTE only)
    ## Use the context menu instead of the toolbar for table operations, but
keep toggleborders button in toolbar
    ## Show borders on table creation
  hideTableOperationsInToolbar = 1
  buttons.toggleborders.keepInToolbar = 1
  buttons.toggleborders.setOnTableCreation = 1
  buttons.table.disableEnterParagraphs = 1

    ## Configuration specific to the inserttag button or QuickTag feature
(htmlArea RTE only)
    ## Do not allow insertion of the following tags
  buttons.inserttag.denyTags = font, underline, strike, abbr, acronym, address,
big, blockquote, cite, code, div, em, fieldset, font, i, legend, pre, q, small,
sub, sup, tt

    ## By Mike: This are the options for the blockformat dropdown list (so for
the containers like p div and so on)
  buttons.formatblock.removeItems = div, address, pre, blockquote

    ## By Mike:
    ## Remove this Styles from the formattext dropdown list
    ## use the names of the buttons! not of the elements
  #buttons.formattext.removeItems =

    ## Configuration specific to the bold and italic buttons (htmlArea RTE only)
    ## Add hotkeys associated with bold, italic, strikethrough and underline
buttons
  #buttons.bold.hotKey = b
  #buttons.italic.hotKey = i
  #buttons.strikethrough.hotKey = s
  #buttons.underline.hotkey = u

    ## Configuration specific to the spellcheck button or SpellCheck feature
(htmlArea RTE only)
    ## Enable the use of personal dictionaries
  enablePersonalDicts = 1
}

  ## Use same processing as on entry to database to clean content pasted into
the editor
RTE.default.enableWordClean.HTMLparser < RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db

  ## front end RTE configuration (htmlArea RTE only)
RTE.default.FE < RTE.default
RTE.default.FE.FE >
RTE.default.FE.userElements >
RTE.default.FE.userLinks >

  ## tt_content TCEFORM configuration
  ## Let use all the space available for more comfort.
TCEFORM.tt_content.bodytext.RTEfullScreenWidth= 100%

mfg
mike