Von: typo3-german-boun...@lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-german-boun...@lists.typo3.org] Im Auftrag von Lea Stich
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015 12:05
An: typo3-german@lists.typo3.org
Betreff: [TYPO3-german] Internal Server Error when trying to add an image to a
content section

Hi all,

I'm absolutely new to Typo3 and started to create a Website and Template - so
far everything worked except inserting an image into a content section. I
uploaded the picture an I see the thumbnails but as soon as I try to insert it
into the content section I get an Error 500 - Internal Server Error.

I'm running Version 6.2.

I already searched the internet and this forum for help but couldn't find
anything (if I missed an entry with the answer, I'm sorry!).
I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

BR,
Lea