für alle diejenigen, die mit TYPO3 unzufrieden sind . . . . .

das kam eben:

Yes I have finally done it, I'm moving off WordPress to Jekyll.
WordPress.com has served me well as blogging platform for six
years, it all started in 2009 when I still was a Unix sysadmin,
at that time it was easy and powerful enough for my needs.
However blogging in WordPress has becoming harder and harder to me,
with the platform getting in the middle instead of helping.

Because of that (and other reasons) for me it was the moment to move,
I've been postponing the migration for many months due to my work
and family commitments and thank to having some days off I've been
finally able to start the migration of the content.
The new blog is powered by Jekyll
(und der Autor hatte sehr viel Content drinnen)

Also "die" bei wordpress kochen auch nur mit Wasser . . . .

--
einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr
Gert Redlich