Hi,

I am sorry that i don't know the solution of your query but i think, you have resolved this issue. I also did the same, like upgraded my website from 6.2 to 7.6.16, and also getting the same type of error, the difference is just, in my case argument "icon" was not registered is asking.
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1237823695: Argument
"icon" was not registered. | TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\Core\Parser\Exception thrown in
file /home/www/vendor/typo3/cms/typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/Core/Parser/TemplateParser.php
in line 604.

So, if you have resolved this issue, can you help me that what should i do to
get rid off this error.
Thanks