Quote: Thomas Deuling wrote on Tue, 16 January 2018 10:21
Einfach in Deinem Plugin einen Record-Storage auswählen oder in den TypoScript-Konstanten Deiner Erweiterung setzen, bspw.:
plugin.tx_deinextensionkey {
     persistence {
         storagePid = 123
     }
}

--

https://www.coding.ms/
On 01/16/2018 10:13 AM, christian ewigfrost wrote:
> Ja für die im BE angelegten records ists die pid 1 und im FE pid 0. > Wie kann ich das unterbinden?

coding.ms
TYPO3 CMS INTEGRATION & EXTENSION DEVELOPMENT

*Thomas Deuling*        Mergelberg 35   www.coding.ms <https://www.coding.ms>
/Dipl. Medien-Informatiker/ 48161 Münster info (at) coding.ms <mailto:info (at) coding.ms>
Geschäftsführer         Deutschland     +49 251 395 711 33 <tel:+4925139571133>

TYPO3 PRODUKTE
OpenImmo Immobilien Schnittstelle <https://www.typo3-openimmo.de> AMP Accelerated Mobile Pages <https://www.typo3-amp.de> Mobile.de Fahrzeugsuche <https://www.typo3-fahrzeugsuche.de> Online Adventskalender <https://www.typo3-adventskalender.de>
 > Alle Produkte <https://www.coding.ms/products>

Senders' declaration:
This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please inform us. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited. As we cannot guarantee the genuineness or completeness of the information contained in this message, the statements set forth above are not legally binding.