On 9/25/24 12:18 PM, Svyatoslav Ryhel wrote:

[...]

Hello there!
I was digging this when I had some free time and found that with
patches from Marek the only difference is that function
i2c_get_chip_for_busnum is not called for PMIC's main i2c address

Is it possible this is called earlier, before UART output is initialized, so it does not show up in the log below ?

Could it be that it is called before your pinmux is properly initialized, hence no UART, and that is why the I2C communication fails?

So far, I only found Toradex Tegra T20 board here, no T30.