Yep! The ppcboot is very ancient. hehe.
Actually, my board is DHT-walnut: http://elinux.org/DHT-Walnut_U_Boot
The web provides a pre-compiled bin uboot 1.1.4  for my board. The size is
256KB.
I downloaded it, and burn this bin into flash. But the board is still not
work.
Well, you point out a very important thing that 4xx use 0xfffffffc as the
reset vector.
My flash is 512KB larger, therefore the bin only fills the first 256KB of
the flash.
The reset vector is not set correct. Am I correct? It seem that it depends
on how CPU
maps flash contents into address space. And how to set it? I don't know
how to determine the real entry of a specific uboot-bin.  :<

Thank you for your help.
---
ShenLei