Hi,

The manual is not so clear.  I want to boot from a remote image and
mount remote root filesystem.  It seems i've done the server side
setup respecting to the manual, but for u-boot usage ( target side )
to do this, i am not so clear.  Would anyone please show me simple
steps?  Thanks in advance.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.