Srinivas Chilaka ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is a member of BirthdayTime.com and wants to know your birthday.

Srinivas Chilaka says:

Hi !!
I'm inviting you to enter your birthday into my calendar at BirthdayTime.
You will help me remember it!
Click here to enter your birthday into my list:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/add_birthday/Srinivas Chilaka

Thanks!
Srinivas Chilaka

What is BirthdayTime?
BirthdayTime is a free birthday/holiday reminder service that notifies you about upcoming dates before it is too late!

Why did I receive this email?
Srinivas Chilaka ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wants to be notified when your birthday is near. It's safe, fast, and provides a valuable service!

I don't know who Srinivas Chilaka is!
It's possible that you were included in someone's birthday request because you appear in his/her email contact list.

This email was sent by Srinivas Chilaka ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
To stop receiving emails from birthdaytime, please click here:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/cancelfollow.php?id=g8enzYh8BpU16X4aM%2BBVf6q15B7NqacKEpOI8GvRdWcW8dGf2n8EuCKVXheLRT60&data="" /> BirthdayTime's offices are located at 2202 S.Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007.