Dear Luke,

In message <daad56d00906050757x6b76d25byab457fab038ac...@mail.gmail.com> you
wrote:
> I am attempting to configure U-boot to reset in 60 seconds if no valid
> u-boot command is entered after breaking the autoboot. I have read the
> autoboot readme and from it found that I needed to define
> CONFIG_RESET_TO_RETRY as well as CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_TIME and
> CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_MIN which I have done as shown below. The problem is
> that I will wait a long amount of time after breaking into u-boot and
> it will never reset. Am I missing something?

Hm, looking at 1) the small number of boards that have this feature
enabled and 2) at the fact that most of these boards are not exactly
being actively maintained, I would not be surprised if this feature
got broken by some modification, eventually even a long time ago,
without anybody noticing.

I think it's time for you to enable debug code, and/or attach a
debugger.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
A Chairman was as necessary to a Board planet  as  the  zero  was  in
mathematics, but being a zero had big disadvantages...
                         - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_