Hi All,

I am using U-Boot 1.1.1 as bootloader and using OCTEON-CN58XX
processor. There are 16 GPIO pins in the processor. Each pin can be
configured as an interrupt pin. I want to test these pins in U-boot
itself by first triggering the interrupts for each pin and then
handling these interrupts in U-Boot. I have the simple executive APIs
provided from processor vendor-CAVIUM.

My question is "Can I use simple executive APIs in u-boot for
triggering and handling the interrupts". If yes, please suggest how I
should proceed.

Thanks in Advance :)

Regards,
Nitin