Hi Andreas,

On 11/26/2012 19:01, Andreas Bießmann wrote:
Dear Bo Shen,

On 26.11.2012 11:48, Andreas Bießmann wrote:
Dear Bo Shen,

On 20.11.2012 03:01, Bo Shen wrote:
Hi Andreas,

On 11/19/2012 19:22, Andreas Bießmann wrote:
Dear alex,

On 19.11.2012 11:23, alex wrote:
Hi:
    Thanks, it can work now. BTW,  one question whether the atmel'
patch on v2010.6  is merged int u-boot mainline?

if you provide a rebased version on current HEAD we will do so.

What's your mean about this? What Alex ask has been merged into mainline.
His issue is that he change the offset of the u-boot environment cause
the overlap with u-boot.

so is that change required globally? Why don't apply it to mainline then?

damn, it is http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/198524/, correct? I should
have read the atmel related stuff more frequently these days. Sorry for
that, I was busy with nand related stuff on omap.

For at91sam9x5ek board, the environment offset in mainline is OK.
This patch is for other Atmel boards which I found there are overlap between u-boot and u-boot env.

Best Regards,
Bo Shen