On 2013-03-27 10:29, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Manfred Huber <man.hu...@arcor.de> wrote:
<snip>

I still think that we should keep CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_BROKEN_TEMT or
something similar instead of just checking for CONFIG_OMAP34XX. Since
we don't know if this problem is also present on other TI OMAP
platforms (or any other platform). I would just change
CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_BROKEN_TEMT semantics once is confirmed that this
also fixes the issue on IGEP boards.

If we continue using CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_BROKEN_TEMT, there is no benefit by my patch. It works with the define alone.
Also, if you are removing CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_BROKEN_TEMT then you have
to update the README too since it is explained there what this config
option does.

And also in igep00x0.h

<snip>

Thank a lot and best regards,