Hi Wolfgang,

Dne 11.9.2013 00:52, Wolfgang Denk napsal(a):
Dear Jiří Prchal,

In message <522ed13f.90...@aksignal.cz> you wrote:

This comment does not belong into the commit message - please move it
to the comment section, i. e. below the "---" line.
I'm not sure if I even should number versions of this patch?

But this is mandatory, see
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/Patches#Sending_updated_patch_versions

+#define CONFIG_BOOTARGS                "console=ttyS0,115200 ubi.mtd=root"\
+                               "root=ubi0:root rootfstype=ubifs rw"\
+                               "g_ether.dev_addr=02:04:25:aa:55:5e"\
+                               "g_ether.host_addr=02:04:25:aa:55:5f"
This is here for linux connection with PC via USB ethernet gadget. I'd like
static IP for this connection but if there
is random MAC addr I must set up IP again and again. Is another solution for
this?
I will remove this.

+#define CONFIG_SERVERIP                10.0.1.1
Please help me with this:
I'd like to have board prepared for download images from TFTP server on address
10.0.1.1.

We do not allow static networkj configuations in the U-Boot binary
image.  what works for you, may be bad for others.  It's especially
bad when all boards using the same image come p using the same MAC (or
IP) addresses.
I thought that this is default configuration of serverip. Does not
affect network communication. And user can change it any time.

Is there other way how to do it? Even with MAC addr, I solved it with random
MAC, is that OK? I keep in mind that would

No. The image must not contain any static network addresses.

be nice read unique serial number from F-RAM (is on boart too) on SPI and use
it as MAC addr. Will be this way better?

There are many ways how to initialize the MAC address on the system
during production or by reading any form of product information from
EEPROM or F-RAM or whatever you have on your board.  This is OK, as
long as boards get assigned correct (i. e. different) addresses.
I'll try use F-RAM for MAC, but it will take some time.
Can I post patch now with random MAC and sometime in the future post
another patch with F-RAM?

Thanks,
Jiri