Hi Tom,

On 10/02/2013 09:14 PM, Tom Rini wrote:

> I've put v2013.10-rc4 out, only a little later than I had hoped, but I
> wanted to get those PRs in for this.
> uploaded soon.
>
> At this point, we're just about ready to release so:
> 1) If you have a bugfix outstand please let me know (I know about the
> igep and pcm cpsw fixes, those are on my list)
> 2) If something is broken, please shout!

there are some km83xx patches outstanding for this and for the last merge
window. I guess that Kim is currently so busy that he don't find the time to
pull them.

Can you pull them directly?  Unfortunately it is a little complicated.

Patches Part one which were planned to go in for v2013.07 are already sitting in
Kims ppc83xx tree, see the lates two commits in this branch:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-mpc83xx.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

Patches part two are these commits:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/256906/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/256905/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/256903/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/256904/

Please note that all patches are only km board related and therefore there is no
risk at all for other boards that they get in so late.

Regards
Holger