Hi Alexey Smishlayev,

On 12/09/2013 10:34 PM, Alexey Smishlayev wrote:
Hello!

I would like to flash the environment variable values to my board,
rather than setting them at the prompt. I've founa a tool mkenvimage is
made specially for that. I used it to create a binary image of the
U-Boot environment. However, when I flash it to my board, I get the message
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

Can you try the sam-ba tool provide by Atmel to generate this kind of image? Run the bat file in demo package [1]. It will generate the image automatically.
More information, please reference the demo package [1].

[1] ftp://ftp.linux4sam.org/pub/demo/linux4sam_2.0/linux4sam-angstrom-at91sam9g20ek.zip

I thought it is due to that redundant memory wasn't written aswell, so I
commented out #define CONFIG_ENV_REDUND_OFFSET in the
include/configs/at91sam9g20ek.h, and tried once again, but I'm still
getting this error.

What should I do to flash environment values directly to the board's NAND?

Best regards,
Alexey Smishlayev

Best Regards,
Bo Shen