Dear all,

On 01/15/2014 02:32 AM, Minkyu Kang wrote:
On 14/01/14 22:12, Tom Rini wrote:

On 01/13/2014 05:31 PM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
Hi Tom

Hey all,

I've put v2014.01-rc3 out and we should have a tarball soon.

Here's where we're at, I feel.  We got some big changes in, which
had been due for a while, on Friday.  I don't think it's a good
idea to release today, so I'm going to push things out a week.

Here's what I expect for the release, change-wise: - Any
regressions people report - Either removal of mini2440 and mx1ads
or CONFIG_SYS_HZ fixes for them (Albert is working a removal
patch now, or soon). - Fixes for i.mx platforms using hardfp
toolchains (which means do_div being called instead).  The patch
exists, lets get this through please.

We have some fixes for Samsung's Trats and Trats2.

Some of them had already been sent do mailing list (as explicit
fixes for v2014.01)

I've also prepared some tweaks for envs on those boards. Shall I
sent them directly to you or ask Minkyu to pull them to
u-boot-samsung?

Well, Minkyu, can you get a pull request together for Albert today or
tomorrow at the latest?  Thanks!

It seems there are three patches.

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/310477/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/310478/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/310479/

for reducing PR steps, it's better to apply those patches to u-boot-arm or
u-boot directly.
How you think?

Thanks,
Minkyu Kang.

Is it possible to include also this patch?

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/310958/

It's important fix to Exynos clock by Mr.Inha Song and it will be nice to see it in the release...

Thank you,
--
Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland