On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Otavio Salvador
<ota...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:

>> It worked for you probably because you used the ldo bypass mode.
>

> Yes; I did the bypass mode.

We currently don't do LDO bypass mode in mainline U-boot. We do it in
FSL U-boot.

With LDO bypass, lower VDDARM and VDDSOC voltages can be supplied as
per the mx6 datasheet.

I just measured with the scope and the VDDARM/SOC voltages supplied by
the 3.10 FSL kernel are below the minimum for the LDO enabled case. So
setting LDO bypass in U-boot 'fixes' the issue.

We can implement LDO bypass after 2014.01 is out, but for this release
let's just revert the VDDPU disable patch.

Do you agree?

Regards,

Fabio Estevam