Hello aryanlak,

Am 17.01.2014 09:11, schrieb aryanlak:
Hi all,

I want to perform memory test (FLASH) during U-boot and read the results
after the operating system (Linux) is booted up.
Is it possible? If so, can anyone guide me to do so?

On which plattform do you want to try this?

You can activate CONFIG_LOGBUFFER in your board config file, and
try it, grep for "CONFIG_LOGBUFFER" for examples. The enbw_cmc is
a good example for an arm plattform, but you need also adaptions in
your Linux kernel, as this is not supported in mainline kernel! See
here a try to bring it into mainline

http://lwn.net/Articles/501425/

But this patch does not longer works for newer kernels, as logbuffer
handling had changed ... so maybe, you have to do a complete rework ...

bye,
Heiko