Hi Tim,

On 04/03/2014 09:01 AM, Tim Harvey wrote:
This is an attempt at using a macro to allow mx6dl-ddr.h and
mx6q-ddr.h registers to be used together which is needed for an SPL bootloader
that can run on either CPU's and must configure MMDC iomux dynamically.

I am trying to come up with a solution similar to Eric's approach with the
similar issue regarding IMX pinmux but this approach is broken in that imximage
will choke on the cfgtmp file due to the fact that the pre-processor won't
use the enum's as it did the #defines. I'm looking for some positive
suggestions here or perhaps someone else can come up with a solution for this
particular issue which I haven't been able to resolve.

Why can't you just rename the register name #defines without enclosing
them in an anonymous enum? Then they could coexist and will be usable
by imximage.

Nikita.