Hi Brian,
(Sorry for my late reply.)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:49:09 -0700
Brian Norris <computersforpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:19:42AM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote:
> > When I change the status of patches,
> > I always do it one by one.
> >
> > But it is painful if the series consists
> > of a bunch of patches.
> >
> > Does Patchwork have any good way to change the status
> > of the whole series?
>
> You can use pwclient via scripts. (I wrote my own hooks for mutt so I
> can do quicker management straight from my mailbox.)
>
> From the web interface, you can also select multiple patch checkboxes,
> then use the "Change state" drop down at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your advice.
I am trying the web interface and I see multiple checkboxes at the left-hand
side of the page. But I don't see any "Change state" drop down at the bottom.

(Instead, I see "Bundling" stuff such as "Create bundle" and "Add to bundle"
boxes
at the bottom of the page.)

What is missing from my operation?

Thanks