Am 31.07.2014 21:57, schrieb Stephen Warren:

Huh, I do see that now. I must have been looking at the content of
common/cmd_nvedit.c from the wrong branch, which didn't include that
patch. I could have sworn I checked git history too, but evidently not.
It is indeed clearly there right before the patches which use it. Sorry
for the noise.

As I've just remembered where I did see your name before, the config for the rpi (as found in 2004.04) misses the uenvcmd. That's necessary to execute commands when using uEnv.txt.

It's easily done with something like the following:

                               "env import -t -r $loadaddr $filesize;" \
                               "if test -n \"$uenvcmd\"; then " \
                                       "echo \"Running uenvcmd ...\";" \
                                       "run uenvcmd;" \
                               "fi;" \