Hi,

I will test this patch set on a trats2 board - today evening.

On 09/09/2014 08:05 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
Hi Minkyu,

On 25 July 2014 08:43, Simon Glass <s...@chromium.org> wrote:

Hi Lucasz,

On 24 July 2014 09:34, Lukasz Majewski <l.majew...@samsung.com> wrote:
Hi Simon,

This series tries to unify the Samsung board configs into a few header
files for exynos5 and exynos5.

The purpose is to make it easier to move to driver model. In that case
I would like things like the GPIO drivers and serial drivers to work
in a standard way, and not need to support device tree and platform
data at the same time. That would be quite painful.

Another reason is that the Chrome OS EC drivers are currently
included in boards that don't have a Chrome OS EC. This concern was
raised by the Samsung maintainer (Minkyu) a while back.

There are still a few boards that don't use CONFIG_OF_CONTROL so I
have updated these with the most rudimentary of device tree files.

Unfortunately I don't have boards for most of these (for testing) and
I am hoping that the maintainers can come to the rescue and fix up any
patches that have problems. I am also worried that I have used a
common exynos file for things like smdkv310, when in fact they have
some other chip in common.

So maintainers, please can you test this and re-issue the patch, or
make comments on my attempts?

We will do our best to test our Exynos4 based boards.

Thanks - please feel free to re-issue the patches and I will drop mine
(if you cc me).

Can you please review this series? We are already at rc2.

Regards,
Simon

Best regards,
--