Hi,

I'm doing some work with U-Boot SPL, and noticed the following code in the
spl_parse_image_header function (common/spl/spl.c):
        if (image_get_magic(header) == IH_MAGIC) {
                if (spl_image.flags & SPL_COPY_PAYLOAD_ONLY) {
                } else {
                        spl_image.entry_point = image_get_load(header);
                        /* Load including the header */
                        spl_image.load_addr = spl_image.entry_point -
                                header_size;
                }

Could anyone tell me why SPL uses the load address from the header as the entry
point address, and then calculates the entry point?

Thanks
Phil