Hi,

On 09-03-15 10:04, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Vishnu Patekar
<vishnupatekar0...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
It's sensible work by Allwinner to release the dram code under GPLv2.

Now, we can have mainline u-boot support for A33 soon.

Hans,
Yes, I've very basic A33 dts created based on A23, still lot to do.

About the dts, so far the memory maps look the same. I haven't
checked the clocks or interrupts, but I bet they are the same as
well.

Could we use an overlay over A23 with just the different pieces
overriden? Though they're not the same piece of silicon, they are
damn close. Maybe even the PIO is the same.

+1, I wanted to do / suggest the same myself.

Regards,

Hans