Hi,

On 03/10/2015 02:14 PM, Nathan wrote:
Sure, I understand from seeing all of the patches you submit. I
thought I'd at least ask in case it was something easy.
I'll continue to look into it. Thanks for submitting those links.

I didn't try any other sdcard since the card does work fine with
Hardkernel's old pre-built binaries.

We are often using the SD cards for a number of Odroid boards, in our office, with no issues.

If you have other card, then I suggest to test it, the first one, could be tired :)

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Przemyslaw Marczak
Hello Nathan,
Now, I don't have too much time for this, but the only one you need is the
documentation and a time to analyze the responds for commands.

Please check this site:
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/pls/simplified_specs/index.html
you can also check some example spec from Jedec:
http://www.jedec.org/standards-documents/results/jesd84-a441

You will solve this problem with this.

By the way, did you tried another SD-Card?

Best regards,
--
Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland