Hello,

I'm trying to debug U-Boot (version: imx_v2014.04_3.14.28_1.0.0_ga) for a custom board with a BDI3000. So far I can connect to the target and I see the U-Boot code at the correct location, but after reset the PC is at 0x1ffa870c which is somewhere outside of U-Boot. Here the state after powering up th board with the BDI attached:
IMX6#0>info
    Core number       : 0
    Core state        : debug mode (ARM)
    Debug entry cause : Debug Request
    Current PC        : 0x1ffa870c
    Current CPSR      : 0x600001d3 (Supervisor)

I need to debug from the very first assembler instruction which gets loaded at address 0x17800000 but I don't know how to configure the BDI to achieve this. Does someone would have a BDI configuration file to share?

Armand