Hi Simon, Marek,

I'm making steady progress with adding ohci / companion controller support
to the sunxi usb code. Things are progressing a bit slower then I would
have liked as I've been hitting bugs in the usb-core, ehci and ohci code,
but I've things mostly working now I just need to do some more polishing.

Patches 1-3 add a (primitive) notion of companion controllers to the dm-usb
code.

Patch 4 contains a bug-fix for the ehci companion related code

Patch 5 adds integration with the dm-usb companion code to the ehci driver

Since patch 5 depends on patches 3 and 4 I believe it would be best for
this entire series to go upstream through the dm tree (Marek, we will
need your ack for patch 4 and 5 for this).

This series sits on top of my previous dm-usb fixes + sunxi ehci dm support
series. I hope to be able to post yet another series sitting on top of this
one tonight which will add the actual ohci support, that one will make a
lot of ohci driver changes as well as some usb core changes and thus should
go upstream through Marek's tree once this series has landed.

Regards,

Hans