Hi Simon,

> It seems to boot OK for me. See details and download link below:
> Download u-boot.rom from:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7WYZbZ9zd-3eDFaNHpFN2JrcUE/view?usp=sharing

With this image also, I do not get any output on my serial port(though
two blue leds D1 & D2 are lighted up) which I run by "screen
/dev/ttyUSB0 115200" using USB to Serial TTL Level sent to me by John.

 When I flash MinnowBoard.MAX.X64.079.R01.bin instead of the
u-boot.rom, I get all the UEFI outputs on the same setup.

>> As of now I am trying to burn u-boot.rom with SPI programmer/software
>> on Windows to check the sanity of my flashrom setup.

I have tried flashing both the u-boot.rom and
MinnowBoard.MAX.X64.079.R01.bin with the Dediprog Engineering software
on Windows with exactly same results for both the cases as with
flashrom so atleast flashrom setup is correct.

Regards,
Saket Sinha