Hi Anton,

On 23.06.2015 13:23, Bin Meng wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Anton Schubert <anton.schub...@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello,

we are trying to replace an old marvell uboot on mv78260 with the current
version,

Great. Welcome. :)

but noticed that there doesn't seem to be a driver for the SATA
controller.
Are there any plans to support SATA on Armada XP or is our only option to
migrate the old driver?

Is the Marvell SATA controller AHCI compatible? If yes, U-Boot has the
AHCI driver which should work.

No, the AXP SATA controller is unfortunately not AHCI compatible (the A38x seems to be though). The mvsata driver (drivers/block/mvsata_ide.c) might be a pretty good start for the AXP though (I didn't check this closely).

Thanks,
Stefan