On 07/14/2015 11:56 AM, Tom Rini wrote:
Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.07 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

This sounds a bit like a broken record, but it's true.  The Kconfig
migration and DM work continue moving along.

Looking over the announcement for v2015.04, I see I said we'd deprecate
MAKEALL.  So I've applied http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/383960/
right after the tag.  If buildman isn't working for you and your use
case, we really need to talk.

The nice thing about MAKEALL was that I could simply grab a source tree, and run the following to build in-tree:

CROSS_COMPILE=something ./MAKEALL foo

However, with buildman, some complex config file needed to be set up to configure the toolchain (and I could never parse the docs to work out how to create it in a new checkout), plus it made copies of the source tree which takes ages for me.

Is there an equivalently simple way to invoke buildman that doesn't require configuration and copying?